Information for Students in the Honors Sections of
Bang, Black Holes, No Math
(ASTR/PHYS 109, Last updated 01/13/19)
The Honors version of ASTR/PHYS 109 (section 200) meets with the regular sections (500) during the regular lecture times.
NOT UPDATED YET FOR SPRING 2019
- Quick overview of the Honors Assignment can be found here
- The writing Prompt can be found here
- The list of Due-Dates can be found here
- Some good examples of topics (and reading material) can be found here.
- Quick links to more detail about
Stage 2, and the
Final Writing of the paper.
- A document on plagiarism, should you have any questions, can
be found here
Created by Dave Toback (email@example.com)
(Last updated by Dave Toback on 01/13/19)
Back to the Course Home Page