- Ph.D. University of Rochester. 1961 Theoretical Nuclear
Thesis Advisor: Prof. Robert E. Marshak
- Associate Professor of Physics, Texas A&M University, 1969-1973.
- Professor of Physics, Texas A&M University, 1973 to 2011.
- Professor Emeritus, Texas A&M University, 2011 to present.
- Fellow, American Physical Society. Awarded in 1973 for research in
- Funding: Department of Energy, 1976-1984, "Intermediate Energy Nuclear
Lifebridge Foundation. 1999-2002, "Interdimensional Research"
Private Funding, 2012-present, "Electron PK Experiment"